Abrium's teams have 17 years of experience in laying decorative and acoustic stretch walls and ceilings. More recently, the company has diversified into outdoor applications: shade sails, awning and shelters, facade cladding, and even supports for green walls.
Abrium works with individuals and professionals, particularly in the hotel and restaurant, workspace, retail, swimming pool and sports hallsectors. The various technologies of composite fabrics have many advantages for all types of achievements both indoors and outdoors:
- Inside, thestretch ceilings and walls offer unlimited creative possibilities (printed canvases, backlit, mirror effect, etc ...) and improve acoustic comfort especially in offices, restaurants and shops. Quick to install, the technical webs for the building allow to intervene without dust, even in a site in activity. Very resistant, they can be used in a humid context (pool or spa), or with a risk of shock (gyms).
- Outside, the shade sails allow to create a clear and modern terrace area. Abrium recommends and installs full or micro-perforated technical fabrics for shelters, outdoor coverings and permanent facade cladding.
Ecological, most fabrics can be 100% recycled. Abrium is a member of the Texyloop network.
- Address Chemin du Chêne 7 b, 1020 Renens | Switzerland
- Tel +41 21 691 11 93
Abrium, a company specializing in the installation of technical fabrics for the building (indoor and outdoor), is present in Switzerland (Lausanne) and France (Paris), and can pilot projects at European level. Abrium's teams have 17 years of experience in laying decorative and acoustic stretch walls and ceilings. More recently, the company has diversified into outdoor applications: shade sails, awning and shelters, facade cladding, and even supports for green walls. Abrium works with...
- Architectural Design
- Architectural restoration, conservation
- Temporary architecture, installations
- SPECIAL PROJECTS
- Acoustics, noise control
- Mechanical Design
- URBAN PLANNING AND ENVIRONMENT
- Urban design
- Landscape Architecture
- WORKS AND WORKSITE MANAGEMENT
- Works management
- Construction site safety management
- Surveys and technical advice
- Business consulting and organizational
- Furniture and Interior Design