Last updated: 01/12/2023
1. Who processes your personal data
Edilportale.com SpA, with its registered office in Bari (Italy) in via Loiacono 20 VAT registration number and SSN 05611580720, REA 429007, (hereinafter Edilportale), is the data controller of the personal data of the users registered through the websites that it owns and manages, such has www.archiproducts.com, www.edilportale.com, www.archiportale.com, www.archilovers.com. The registration on one of these websites allows the use of the services dedicated to the users who are registered on all the websites of our network by using the same credentials. The address to use the rights set out in the GDPR EU 2016/679 is [email protected]. Edilportale.com Spa wants to be sure that users’ personal data are safe, so it gives instructions on privacy and security to its employees, and it makes sure that these instructions are strictly applied in the company.
2. Our policy
Edilportale Data Protection Officer: In order to assert the rights described in articles 15 to 22 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), you can send a written request to the following address: Edilportale s.p.a. Via N. Loiacono, 20/B, 70126 Bari, Italy, or write to our Data Protection Officer at [email protected].
3. How we use your personal data and for what purposes
Your personal data (address or phone number, your user ID and password, e-mail address) are collected and processed by Edilportale.com SpA for purposes strictly related to the proper use of the website and its information services, with information also provided by third-party advertisers. Your personal information may also be used in other processing operations, however, in a manner in line with these purposes. In particular, your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- - within the website access process, to provide you with private functionalities, such as the modification of your personal access and profile data;
- - to receive our newsletters and DEMs which are an intrinsic part of our services; so, if you consent to the processing of your data, Edilportale.com SpA will send you emails with technical and commercial information, regarding other companies as well. These emails (also called DEM or newsletters) are part of the services offered by Edilportale.com SpA;
- - to provide you with assistance services;
- - to send your final requests aimed to obtain information and to receive informative material, e.g., catalogues, brochures, price lists, to our advertisers;
- - to process and manage your orders (deliveries, invoices, customer service). The recipients of your personal data, if any, are our payment or payment security providers, our delivery providers, our business partners. The recipients of your personal data, if any, are our payment or payment security providers, our delivery providers, our business partners. These businesses are obliged to protect your personal data and to use them in accordance to the regulation and the legal requirements.
- - to sending your contact information to the brands advertised on our website, of which you will download catalogues, BIM and CAD files, or whose website you will visit via our pages. This is to permit the same brands to send you further information about the products you have consulted, in compliance with privacy regulations
4. What happens if you do not communicate your personal data to Edilportale.com S.p.A.
The communication of your data to Edilportale.com SpA and, in particular, personal information, your email address, your postal address and phone number are required for receiving the newsletter and for accessing the free services provided by its network or for providing other services on the website requested by you or when your data is necessary for fulfilling legal obligations or procedures. Any refusal to communicate the data necessary for such purposes to Edilportale.com SpA may make it impossible for Edilportale.com SpA to provide the services through its websites, like sending you newsletters, providing information or printed materials, sending you news about conferences, seminars and courses, providing assistance services and correctly fulfilling legal obligations and procedures. Failure to communicate the data may, as appropriate, provide a legitimate and justified reason for Edilportale.com SpA to not execute or terminate the services requested by you. Communication of additional data to Edilportale.com SpA, other than that required for fulfilling its services is, however, optional and has no consequence on the use of the website. Depending on the circumstances and, if necessary at the time, we will duly inform you of the compulsory or optional requirement of communicating your personal data to Edilportale.com SpA. We will inform you of the compulsory or optional requirement of your personal data, by placing an asterisk (*) before compulsory information necessary to provide the services on our websites. Please note that the failure to disclose optional personal data does not entail any obligations or any disadvantages.
5. Whom do we communicate your personal data to
Your personal data may be made available to third party companies who process the data independently only to carry out the operations described on our websites as indicated in paragraph 3 above and only when such a purpose is not incompatible with the purposes for which your data was collected and subsequently processed and, in any case, in accordance with the law. The other possible companies which we will send these data to are edilportale.com SpA’s client business that, after signing contractual clauses, have given adequate guarantees on the use of these data with the same objectives as the ones that were set out when these data were gathered (requests of information, requests of quote, etc.). The data will not be communicated, sold or otherwise transferred to third parties, without the users having been informed beforehand and, with their consent, when it is required by law.
6. How we collect your information on our sites
While using and browsing on our websites, some personal information may be collected automatically (by means of so-called "Cookie"), like, for example, the collection of the user's IP address and other information relating to browsing the website or the user's preferences expressed when choosing the services offered by the site. This information and data are collected directly and automatically by the web site and as part of its operational functions. Further details on how we collect our data can be found on our cookies information page.
7.1 Security measures
7.2 Trusted Shops Buyers Protection
7.3 Registration of payment details
In case of credit card payments, all payment details, e.g., credit card or debit card number, expiration date, security code, will be protected and managed by our systems in order to complete the purchase. The payment details and information entered in the financial system (credit card number, security codes) are encrypted using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology and will not be stored in any way on our systems.
8. Your rights
Archilovers implements the appropriate technical and organisational measures to facilitate you in exercising your rights under Articles 15 - 22 of EU Reg 2016/679. The procedures for exercising your rights are set out, in general, in Articles 11 and 12 of EU Reg 2016/679. Edilportale.com SpA. may refuse to comply with requests that are futile, harassing, or damaging to the privacy of others. Below is the information that you can request from us and for which you can have feedback in case of need:
- - confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning you;
- - information regarding the source(s) of your personal data;
- - information regarding the reasons for and methods of processing your personal data;
- - information regarding the logic applied in case of processing by electronic means;
- - identification details of data controllers and data processors;
- - indication of the persons or categories of persons to whom personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them in their capacity, for example, as data controllers;
- - when possible, information regarding the period of data storage and how to obtain processing limitations;
- - portability of the data, meaning receiving them in a structured, machine-readable format and transmitting them to another data controller without hindrance
- - updating, rectifying or supplementing your personal data;
- - deletion, transformation into an anonymous form or blocking your personal data processed in breach of the law, including data whose storage is not necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected;
- - retraction of consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent given prior to retraction and how to lodge a complaint with the competent authority (Garante della privacy)
You have the right to object to the processing of your data in the following cases:
- - for legitimate reasons regarding the processing of personal data concerning you, even if they are relevant to the purpose of collection;
- - the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales materials or for carrying out market research or commercial communications;
- - automated decision-making concerning natural persons, including profiling.
8.1 How to exercise your rights
You may freely exercise your rights at any time, provided that you do so within the limits of the law, by making a request addressed to Edilportale.com SpA. Edilportale.com SpA. may refuse to comply with requests that are futile, harassing, or damaging to the privacy of others. If you wish to exercise your rights or if you wish to receive more information about the processing of your personal data, you can submit a request to Archilovers, without any particular formalities (by e-mail or telephone). Depending on your needs, the request may refer to specific personal data, categories of data or a particular processing operation, or to all personal data concerning you, however processed. Upon receipt of your request Archilovers will provide you with an appropriate response without undue delay, at the latest within 1 month from its receipt. This deadline may be extended by 2 months, should it become necessary in view of the complexity and number of requests. In that case, Archilovers shall notify you within 1 month of receipt of the request.
8.2 Exercise of general rights
You may submit your request to exercise your rights under Articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR by sending an email to [email protected] stating the reasons for your request. Alternatively, if you do not have an email or do not have access to a web network, you can contact us at the following telephone number: 080 5533207
8.3 Unsubscribing from the newsletter
You can unsubscribe from our periodic newsletters at any time using the "Unsubscribe from newsletter" link in the footer of all communications sent by your explicit request.
8.4 Deleting your account
To delete your account and data, log into your personal area using the link https://login.archipassport.com/account/login.aspx?returnurl=https://www.archilovers.com. Under "Account settings" you will find the "Deactivate my account" option. Clicking on "Deactivate my account" you will delete your account (including newsletter subscription, team, and stories).
We hereby inform you that you may exercise your rights against the data controller under the European law. If you are concerned about your data, you have the right to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you by writing an email to [email protected].
10. Storage times
Your data are stored for the time needed to reach the aims set out in this regulation, unless the law asks for or allows a longer storage period.