“Artur“ villa is located in Prčanj, at about 300 meter away from the beach shore on a sloppy side. The location area amounts to approximately 8.000 m2, and accommodates two villas – family and guest villas.
First villa’s floor area is 947,38m2, of which 700,59 m2 above ground. Premises distribution:
• Basement accommodates pool, hydro-massager, sauna and Turkish bath including toilet and shower booths; wine cellar with section for wine tasting; plant room, laundry room and storage room.
• The ground floor accommodates lobby; living room with formal dining room and recreation zone (mini-bar and pool room); kitchen adjoining and is connected to the terrace; lavatories; central control room
• The upper floor accommodates five apartments each with a separate bath, wardrobe and terrace, each facing the sea; lobby has a zone for relaxation with fireplace
• Attic accommodates the owner’s apartment divided into day and night zones which are not physically detached; master bathroom; wardrobe; gym; two terraces.
Floor area of the other villa is 489,63m2, of which, 365,05m2 is above grade level. Premises distribution:
• Plant room, storage room and laundry room are accommodated in the basement
• Lobby is accommodated at the ground floor with living room, kitchen with dining room connected with the open terrace, and service apartment
• The upper floor accommodates 3 sea-oriented apartments each with a separate bathroom, wardrobe and a terrace,
• The attic accommodates 2 sea-oriented apartments each with a separate bathroom, wardrobe and terrace
The private lot is to have a sport zone and relaxation zone. Section below the buildings, closer to the sea accommodates tennis and basketball courts. Relax zone is located above the building and it is fitted with a large and children pool, next to which is a bar and playground for children.
The building relies on solar energy for sanitary hot water preparation. Planned installation of heat pumps within the air-conditioning system for the buildings contributes substantially to reduction in electric-power consumption.
3 users love this project