MATTIA 52 and 60
Project guidelines of Mattia 52 and 60
1. High speed, comfort and excellent sailing maneuverability.
2. The finest in sailing ability.
3. Hulls optimized by means of very advanced computer studies to ensure sweetness in the wake transition, to minimize the pitching and rolling resistance.
4. Considerable speed motor while maintaining low power installed (10 knots, cruising speed, with two engines from 39 HP to 52 and 12 knots, still cruising speed, with two
engines from 75 HP for the 60 and thus reduced fuel consumption.
5. Maximum attention to ergonomics both on deck and inside, minimum effort and ability to operate with a small crew (only one person during navigation and only an aid for
maneuvering in port).
6. Ability to customize the interior according to the tastes and needs, with the sole constraint the position of structural bulkheads approved by Register.
7. Inside there, in the Mattia 60 version, a technical area between the beds of the aft cabins and engines. This area can be arranged in various ways, including a cabin for the
skipper or a large locker for storing the bikes also.
8. Total reliability and robustness of the structure of the technical installations, often installed double, one for each hull (boilers, etc..) In order to have water and electricity on
board in case of failure.
9. Ability to easily extract the major components (engines, tanks, etc..) for any repairs or replacements.
10. Creation of a beautiful object, elegant lines for the joy of sailing and living aboard. The Mattia 52 and 60 are the evolution of Mattia 56, able to sail downwind in the Caribbean Sea at 23 knots while maintaining a fresh and positive feel at the '>http://helm.Also'>
the Mattia 52 and 60 will be fast and maneuverable, the hull and deck are made in infusion,
with a weight saving of 2,000 kg compared to the traditional method, weight can be used for better purposes, such as a few bottles of good wine while sipping an aperitif in the harbor.
The cockpit and dinette are very large, for maximum comfort. Even under the deck is very comfortable. For example, the beds are large, 80 cm x 2.100 cm the single ones and 2100 cm x 160 cm. the double ones. The bathrooms that are often forgotten, are the same size as those of a beautiful house by the sea, all with separate shower.
Eng. Enrico Contreas looks over the development of the project and the seamless integration of different aspects of design and aesthetic. The evolution of the water lines has been edited by Ing. Roberto Prever, which has a big naval design studio in Trieste. Hedesigns catamarans and large vessels.
We also used the experience of the engineer. Giorgio Provinciali ,Advisor to Luna Rossa and then Oracle, which has contributed to the evolution of the water lines and their behavior on the sea.
Architect Marco Veglia is involved in the design and ergonomics. It is almost always in the yard because it is also involved in other projects carried out in the same region.
The whole design is very modern and elegant and the interior and can be customized to your needs.
We have done an object that will behave very well offshore and that is “beautiful”.