Hof im Thal | Raum3 Architekten

Aldino / Italy / 2022

11
11 Love 1,344 Visits Published

The "Hof im Thal" is historically one of the most precious buildings in the village. The first written mention of the heritage-protected farm dates back to 1288. The house is basically divided into two structures: the two-storey "Baumann"- wing in the east and the three-storey "Herrschaftstrakt" (manor house) in the west, which was the former summer residence of the Baroni family or the later Thalbenefizium for local clergymen. The restoration represents a significant contribution to the preservation of the architectural culture of our country and is intended to be an example of sensitive restoration.


[DE]
Der „Hof im Thal“ ist historisch gesehen eines der wertvollsten Gebäude im Dorf. Die erste schriftliche Nennung des denkmalgeschützen Hofs fällt 1288 an. Das Wohnhaus gliedert sich grundsätzlich in zwei Baukörper: Den zweigeschossigen Baumanntrakt im Osten und den dreigeschossigen Herrschaftstrakt (Herrenhaus) im Westen, bei dem es sich um das ehemalige Sommerfrischhaus der Familie Baroni bzw. um das spätere Thalbenefizium für lokale Geistliche gehandelt hat. Die Sanierung stell einen wesentlichen Beitrag zur erhalt der Baukultur unseres Landes dar und soll ein Beispiel für die sensible Restaurierung sein.


[IT]
L'"Hof im Thal" è storicamente uno degli edifici più preziosi del villaggio. È stata menzionata per la prima volta per iscritto nel 1288. L'edificio residenziale dell'"Hof im Thal" è sostanzialmente diviso in due strutture: l'ala dell'edificio a due piani a est e l'ala padronale (casa padronale) a tre piani a ovest, che era l'antica residenza estiva della famiglia Baroni o il successivo “Thalbenefizium” per il clero locale. Il restauro rappresenta un contributo significativo alla conservazione della cultura architettonica del nostro Paese ed è un esempio di restauro sensibile.

11 users love this project
Comments
    comment
    user
    Enlarge image

    The "Hof im Thal" is historically one of the most precious buildings in the village. The first written mention of the heritage-protected farm dates back to 1288. The house is basically divided into two structures: the two-storey "Baumann"- wing in the east and the three-storey "Herrschaftstrakt" (manor house) in the west, which was the former summer residence of the Baroni family or the later Thalbenefizium for local clergymen. The restoration represents a significant contribution to the...

    Archilovers On Instagram
    Lovers 11 users