The house is somewhat different from the usual, traditional houses and, in general, carries an alternative view of life outside the city, surrounded by neighbors
- Organically "grow" into the environment, fencing off from the direct impact of the surrounding buildings (a site in the heart of the cottage village). At the same time, try to do as much as possible without deaf fences.
- Turn the entire site into a house, filling it with interconnected spaces with a variety of life scenarios, moving away from the ordinary idea of the house as a "separate thing", without any fuss "planted" on any flat territory.
— To realize the lifestyle of customers – a young family of IT professionals with diverse interests, many friends and a desire to turn work and leisure into a continuous comfortable process that takes place in a separate, habitable space with almost unlimited scenario possibilities.
1. A single exploitable roof and a system of interconnected yards turns the house-site into a natural landscape for the surrounding traditional cottage development. Green mounds are arranged along the perimeter for visual and sound isolation and creating a picturesque border with neighbors. In front of them will grow not the expected next "house-chest", but a small park. At the same time, a transparent 3D mesh around the perimeter will completely solve the issues of access and security.
2. The house is turned inward. This is a self-sufficient world formed by different semantic boundaries, with a limited noise and visual impact on the environment.
More about the structure:
• Large South Courtyard with a summer kitchen - the main "Space of Opportunities" - a large open-air living room, separated from the warm common spaces by a continuous stained-glass window. This is a center of active, sports games and theatrical performances. Here it is possible to arrange a rope park, a small climbing wall, an amphitheater and a ramp for skating, a ramp for descending on cheesecakes, etc.
• North - reception yard with garage, parking and warehouse.
• The eastern courtyard, where all private rooms face, serves for solitude and meditation.
• A small, children's yard at the "hobby room" - a workshop-game in the open air.
• The warm part of the house-site is located between the 4 courtyards described above and consists of a kitchen-dining room - a musical living room, as well as personal and work spaces along the exhibition gallery leading to the "hobby room" (workshop-playroom).
3. A multi-slope, green exploited roof returns the building area to the owners in the form of additional activities and viewpoints. The ramp and stairs create a continuity of movement through the levels. At any moment, the owners can change their perspective from the inner cozy world to the stretching landscape by going out to the "hill"
The cottage village will be enriched with an attractive relief landscape that claims to be a local landmark, and customers will receive a residence with a variety of potential uses, in accordance with the current demand for full-fledged, autonomous living.
The house is somewhat different from the usual, traditional houses and, in general, carries an alternative view of life outside the city, surrounded by neighbors Tasks: - Organically "grow" into the environment, fencing off from the direct impact of the surrounding buildings (a site in the heart of the cottage village). At the same time, try to do as much as possible without deaf fences.- Turn the entire site into a house, filling it with interconnected spaces with a variety of life...
- Year 2022
- Work started in 2021
- Work finished in 2022
- Main structure Reinforced concrete
- Client private
- Status Current works
- Type Single-family residence