Olav Eldøy

Designer Sagvåg / Norway

1
1 Followers 0 Following 1,537 Visits
send a message
Olav Eldøy 1
Olav Eldøy
Olav Eldoy was born in 1948 on Stord. Norway. Education from the National College of Art & Design in Bergen 1973.
It has been said that design is 98 percent common sense. The difference is found in the remaining 2 percent. When these 2 percent have the magic required to add that something extra to our lives. we cannot live without it.
Olav Eldøy
Olav Eldøy
  • Tel 004790072016

Olav Eldoy was born in 1948 on Stord. Norway. Education from the National College of Art & Design in Bergen 1973. It has been said that design is 98 percent common sense. The difference is found in the remaining 2 percent. When these 2 percent have the magic required to add that something extra to our lives. we cannot live without it.