Born in Rome in 1944, since 1987 he’s full professor of architectural design (Pa-lermo and Roma Tre Universities). He has carried out an intense didactic activity and has been director of the Postgraduate Program in Architecture History Design, as well as member of the board of PhD Programs. He is member of the Accademia di San Luca since 1993 and is its current Vice President. He has a wide research production, including monographs and essays, in addition to a long professional activity consisting of more than two hundred projects, of various nature and different commitment. He has participated and won several national and in-ternational Architecture Competitions. His work has been published in various maga-zines and monographs and has been exhibited in international and national exhibitions.