We have an increasingly specialized and demanding team with more than 10 years of experience, therefore reinforcing commitment towards our clients, by supporting, suggesting, and advising them in terms of techniques and materials to accomplish their dreams.”
Miguel Barbas, CEO
SABRAB was founded in April 2006 and, since its creation, it has advised its clients on elaborating a suitable plan for each project, by incorporating the best solutions, processes and materials, meeting the needs and goals we undertake before our clients.
We rely on a multi disciplinary team formed by Engineers, Managers, Architects and Building Technicians, that are highly experienced in this industry and have a wide market knowledge.
We distinguish ourselves by ensuring a personal follow-up with the client, therefore attributing a special value to each project.
The success of each project begins with a plan capable of ensuring compliance with deadlines and quotations, and the required quality.
From a small office to a large public construction, our team dedicates to identify and manage project risks, predicting
problems that can later become costly.
During our integrated management process, we apply several processes which allow clients to trust SABRAB to coordinate and execute all formalities regarding a real estate project, from a preliminary study made by an architect up to
the construction and finishing stages.
- Address Alameda dos oceanos 61 0.1 , 1990-236 Lisbon | Portugal
“Clients have relied on SABRAB to build their business and their homes, being aware that our professionalism, innovation and singular vision, looking at each project as a unique project, leads us to excellent results. We have an increasingly specialized and demanding team with more than 10 years of experience, therefore reinforcing commitment towards our clients, by supporting, suggesting, and advising them in terms of techniques and materials to accomplish their dreams.” Miguel Barbas,...
- Architectural Design
- Architectural restoration, conservation
- Temporary architecture, installations
- STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS
- Structural analysis of civil buildings
- Structural analysis of industrial buildings
- Designing bridges and viaducts
- Structural tests, inspections
- Water and wastewater systems
- SPECIAL PROJECTS
- Fire prevention, fire protection
- Bioclimatic design, energy saving
- Acoustics, noise control
- Mechanical Design
- URBAN PLANNING AND ENVIRONMENT
- Urban design
- Landscape Architecture
- Spatial planning and environmental protection
- Environmental Impact Assessments
- Surveys and technical advice
- Real Estate Valuation
- Project Management
- Project Financing
- Facility Management and Global Service
- Business consulting and organizational
- Quality control
- Furniture and Interior Design
- Interior lighting
- Industrial Design
- CAD, GRAPHICS
- CAD and 3d modelling
- Graphics, computer art
- Architectural Modelling