Since 1992 the two sons Matteo A.V. and Paolo G.M. collaborate with the design firm, having integrated into the experience in the field, the skills obtained from the architecture studies; on completion of the course of study, once attained the professional qualification and after having gained the necessary experience, in 2002 the two sons were associated with the paternal office, with the target of continuing the family tradition.
Since over 40 years the office aims to provide services of absolute professionalism through a constant professional updating, a diligent monitoring of regulation processes and a focus on the patterns and trends of the real estate market. The continuing trend to provide our customers with a quality product, most in line with their expectations, has become our standard of operation.
The staff of the office is completed trough the most diverse and qualified professionals, embracing the many figures that make up both the technical side and the administrative legal side, in order to provide a structured service to meet the needs of our customers.
- Address via catalani 44 Studio Associato Fugazza | Italy
The design firm Studio Associato Fugazza – SAFmilano was founded in 2002 as a natural evolution of the professional activity initiated by dr. ing. arch. Angelo Ugo Fugazza in 1970, the year in which he, after the professional qualification, continued the long family tradition in the office of his uncle dr. Ing. Ruggiero Micheloni. Since 1992 the two sons Matteo A.V. and Paolo G.M. collaborate with the design firm, having integrated into the experience in the field, the skills obtained from the...
- Architectural Design
- Architectural restoration, conservation
- STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS
- Structural analysis of civil buildings
- Structural analysis of industrial buildings
- Designing bridges and viaducts
- Structural tests, inspections
- INFRASTRUCTURE AND TRANSPORT
- Road design
- URBAN PLANNING AND ENVIRONMENT
- Urban design
- Landscape Architecture
- Spatial planning and environmental protection
- Environmental Impact Assessments
- WORKS AND WORKSITE MANAGEMENT
- Works management
- Surveys and technical advice
- Project Management
- Facility Management and Global Service
- Business consulting and organizational
- Furniture and Interior Design
- Interior lighting