New Court [ENG] [ENG] - This new corporate headquarters, the fourth iteration of the Rothschild’s London home since 1809, consolidates the Bank’s previously dispersed facilities within one building but also makes a number of important urban moves. It reinstates the historic visual connection between St Swithin’s and Christopher Wren’s neighbouring Church of St Stephen Walbrook, hidden from public view by the previous New Court developments. The new building is organised into a central cube...
- Year 2012
- Work finished in 2012
- Client Rothschild
- Status Completed works
- Type Office Buildings / Corporate Headquarters