Cali. Jamundí. Colombia
400 * (70 + 30 + 30) m2
400 * (40 + 15 + 15) million pesos
(400 * (16,000 + 5,500 + 5,500) euros)
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ....
1. Most Important Goals
- Building an ecological city and self-sufficient, including 400 homes bioclimatic industrial, flexible, and very low cost.
- Propose a city model reconfigurable, high-level green. All city buildings can be dismantled and their components to make new buildings without creating any waste. Thus, the city's buildings can be reconfigured continuously, using the same components used in its construction initially, keeping them properly.
- Create a formal compositional system based on "chaos theory", which allows an indefinite variety of formal solutions, based on casual relationships between elements arranged chaotically.
- Propose a formal compositional system that supports all kinds of random, fortuitous accidents, and to continue to maintain the formal beauty of the result ("The beauty of imperfection"). This model allows for chaotic beauty using compositional elements (very similar to musical compositions and stochastic serialists).
- Propose an industrialized construction system that allows different build 400 homes, with only 22 different parts made of lightweight concrete.
- Designing a new type of housing that can be easily extended in two stages. Similarly, the proposed typology should facilitate maximum self, that is, the user could extend their house by himself easily.
- Propose a type of housing you may extend with full freedom of composition, and that despite this, the house does not lose its consistency, and maintain formal perception.
2. Architectural Solution
Parquesoft is a software development company of high technology systems and information with its headquarters in Cali, and branch offices located throughout Colombia.
The company decided to build a new city to live grouped all its employees, their families and friends in the southern city of Cali, in the municipality of Jamundi, in an exceptional natural environment.
The new city must have all kinds of services and infrastructure, to include 400 homes and must be completely self-sufficient. But the most characteristic of the order, one wishes that all homes are different, so that each family has a unique property, and chosen according to personal preference.
However, while you want to perform an exercise model of sustainability, so you want that housing be made based on prefabricated components fully industrialized (including supporting structure) to maximize the resources, eliminating waste and reducing energy consumption.
Therefore, we proposed a structural system based on prefabricated concrete panels lighter, so that, with only 22 different pieces, you can build 400 homes different. These parts are made at the factory and assembled on site, simply with the help of a crane, and a small welding points. Thus, you can build at a rate of one to four units a day, with very little labor.
The city's urban structure is based on a mathematical model of chaos polarized. Thus, you can get a set of built elements different from each other, and with great consistency together.
The composition process starts spreading across the road frame, a set of compositional walls, with a compositional structure controlled by a mathematical model based on "chaos theory" polarized, to control the inclination of the walls. We must ensure that each plot (from 300 - 400 m2) contains only 4 of the walls.
As each plot contains 4 different compositional walls, all homes will be a whole different, and at the same time, the set remains consistent formal composition and created a priori. Although users have complete freedom in designing your home, the strong visual impression and formal pre-set the walls (white), the formal composition remains unchanged throughout the city and its urban structure.
Each plot is sold with the 4 walls, or a home built between 2 of the 4 walls. Thus, the customer can buy a plot to build it for yourself, or you can buy the plot with a house already built. In this case, the customer can extend the home even in two stages. This extension can do by itself, or with the help of professionals.
As a result, each customer has a unique property that meets their needs, and that will accommodate their purchasing power.
In any case, the formal structure of the bearing walls is what gives compositional formal and compositional coherence to the whole. Therefore, although each user can finish the home to your taste, the final set
3. Highlights Innovations
- Conceptualization and realization of a new ecological composition ("the beauty of imperfection"). This compositional model to optimize the resources used and not generating any waste. Similarly, this model allows the creation of beauty, using random architectural elements.
- Building system that achieves a building with an indefinite life cycle.
- 100% industrialized construction system in which all components of the building, including its supporting structure can be recovered, repaired and reused indefinitely.
- Design of a set of structural composite elements, which allows a variety of dwellings, other formal indefinite, with the same number of components (architectural Tangram).
- Construction process that allows buildings without generating little waste.
- System for building prefabricated housing green, low price.
3 users love this project