... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ....
1. Most Important Goals
- Conduct a home between party bioclimatic high level, despite the terrible solar orientation (EO), and poor shape (long and narrow).
- Providing a high level of industrialization in construction, shop doing much of the architectural components.
- Experiment with new structural materials for load-bearing walls, based on wood-cement blocks, large format and low weight, which can be filled with different materials, depending on your situation at work (sand, concrete, framing, insulation, waste ).
- Demonstrate that the heating system more economical and effective for a bioclimatic house is based on electric radiators, night rate.
2. Architectural Solution
The area in which you want to build a home is a residual scrap, from the current system of many speculative urban areas of Spain. The facade is very narrow (only 5 meters) and very elongated.
What's more, the site is between party and the two facades of the house have a bad direction. The main facade to the east, west and rear. The environment is very hot and humid, so that housing should be protected from direct sunlight to the east and west, to avoid the hot summer housing.
The proposed solution is as ingenious as efficient, and good behavior makes it possible bioclimatic housing. It also demonstrates that through careful study and design, any home can have a perfect bioclimatic behavior.
The house has 4 floors and a central courtyard through up and down. Thus, a huge skylight in the roof, facing south, can capture the maximum possible solar radiation in winter and, through a set of mirrors, lights all plants inside the housing. On the other hand, housing has been secured in the two facades of direct sunlight. On the main facade (facing east) have provided a set of longitudinal protections that prevent the access of solar radiation, allows the view from the inside, and provides security to housing. On the other hand, in the west facade has provided a covered patio, which protects the rear stays solar radiation (since these rooms are turning into the yard, not the outside). As a result, housing does not get hot in summer (and cooled by geothermal-architectural devices), and heated in winter (by the glass greenhouse upper central courtyard).
3. Highlights Innovations
- Construction of the walls of base load large blocks of wood-cement gaps. With these blocks, and without much cost surface, we solve the problem of insulation of party walls.
- Ventilated facade based silkscreen tempered laminated glass.
0 users love this project