ECO-HOUSING COMPLEX "GRAN VINAROZ"
International Brifisa S.L.
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
1. Most Important Goals
- Make an example of eco-urbanism, a large gap in the consolidated urban fabric of a city. The urban proposal (with traces of streets in geographical EW) is seamlessly integrated within the existing urban fabric, different streets and projects maintain continuity with the existing ones.
- Propose new types of blocks paired with a courtyard, allowing all properties of the whole, are permanently protected from direct sunlight. These blocks, through the huge overhangs that extend the homes, providing permanent shade the surrounding streets.
- Create the highest level of shade in all public areas of the organization.
- Projecting a removable structure, based on lightweight concrete elements. These items are made in the factory, they are easily transportable (no need for special transportation), and assembled on site with ease, despite its weight.
- Make a block of flats proposed bioclimatic coastal Mediterranean climate, with high capacity to cool itself, just due to architectural design, mechanical systems without conditioning.
- Doubling the area of parkland, on the solar surface. Arrange the green areas in different parts of blocks of flats (below the blocks in the courtyards, on patios at different heights, and the roof gardens).
2. Architectural Solution
Due to a successful negotiation with the government, the site allows buildable high. Much higher than it would be desirable for the area, and the dictates of common sense.
Therefore, the greatest problem to solve is an urban design that houses a collection of about 1,000 homes, and a 5 star hotel, 25 storeys high.
The management proposal includes an orientation orthogonal roadway EO, which splits the site generally runs in different spaces, which form the outer shape of the different blocks in the set.
To counter the perception of extreme building set is provided a large green area in the entire solar surface. Thus, the different blocks "float" on the green area and go unnoticed.
The different blocks are expanding in height, in order to increase the level of shading, and have the least possible occupation on the ground floor (improving pedestrian level visual perception). Similarly, one of the two pools of all has been arranged to "float" between two blocks, up to the 5th floor. Thus, below it can house the central square of the whole, completely shaded in summer, and bright in winter.
The resulting blocks have huge overhangs (the balconies of some homes), which protect the lower streets of direct sunlight, providing a high level of shading. All this, in order to provide the highest possible level of comfort to the neighbors, and the occupants of the houses.
From a bioclimatic point of view, the blocks are composed of two rows of dwellings, which are accessed through the perimeter galleries central courtyards. Thus, it generates, and maintains a large bag of fresh air inside, which will cover all homes, refreshing in its path.
3. Highlights Innovations
- Urban planning large-scale, devoting the entire solar surface as a green area on the "floating" in different buildings.
- Double the parkland area of the whole, on the solar surface.
- Public swimming pool suspended between two blocks, as a cover of the public square below it.
- Urban planning based on a block type housing that allows the same to stay fresh, not mechanical systems need upgrading.
0 users love this project