BIOHILERA ECO-HOUSING COMPLEX
Bioclimátics HABITATGE S.L.
Villalonga. Gandia. Valencia
164'95 m2 (each of the houses)
118,800 euros (each house)
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ....
1. Most Important Goals
- Conduct a housing prototype row, unique design for mass promotion in the Mediterranean climate.
- Conduct a housing prototype high ecological and bioclimatic high-level, low-budget, high ability to stay cool in hot weather.
- Providing a high level of industrialization in construction, shop doing much of the architectural components.
- Demonstrate that the heating system more economical and effective for a bioclimatic house is based on electric radiators, night rate.
2. Architectural Solution
The architectural solution is simple. The ground floor houses a gallery that connects the front yard to back yard, and area of days. The first floor houses the sleeping area.
It has maximized the space, and housing has provided a high level of flexibility. For example, when you close the gallery floor with glass panels, becomes an extension of the room, like a greenhouse. Thus, you can easily extend the built environment, and the functionality of the home.
The homes have high bioclimatic, and integrated thermal solar captors, captors solar photovoltaic and wind turbines.
The construction system is very simple, and the structural system was performed based on a reduced set of lightweight concrete panels.
In principle, 5 homes have been designed in order to optimize the construction process, and address their mass marketing.
3. Eco-friendly materials
1. Foundations and structure.
Double-leaf walls and insulation. The inner leaf is the load-bearing wall panels based lightweight concrete 15 cm. thick. The outer leaf is also built based on lightweight concrete panels of 7 cm. Inside there is a double sheet of hemp insulation layer of 6 cm. and a ventilated air space of 3 cm. The floor is made out of precast lightweight concrete.
2. Exterior finishes
Silicate paint. Tongue and groove boards and battens, Ipe wood, heat treated and dyed with vegetable oils.
3. Interior finishes
Paintings vegetables. Flooring tile porcelain tile. Double doors plywood board, beech plywood, and treated with vegetable oils.
Roof garden, with an average thickness of 30 cm. of land.
Polypropylene water pipes. Polyethylene drainage pipes. cotton canvas. Shading Ipe hardwood, treated with vegetable oils. All woods used have a certificate of origin with selective logging and ecological treatment (FSC).
4. Highlights Innovations
- Fully industrialized construction system, including supporting structure based precast concrete.
- Infinite life cycle, as all housing components can be recovered, repaired and reused.
- Construction costs very low.
- Very low power consumption.
- Type simple housing which allows a perfect bioclimatic behavior at any point of Spanish geography.
4 users love this project