Name: Honarshahre Aftab Cineplex Office
Location: Persian Gulf complex, Shiraz, Iran
Architecture firm: Ashari Architects
Architect: Amirhossein Ashari
Design team: Zahra Jafari
Built area: 108 sqm
Metal Structure: Paravannema group
Executive manager: Saeed Jamali, Hadi Sharzeh
Executive team: Ehsan Shabani
Wood Work: Moein Nekooyi
Research: Elnaz Amini Khanimani
3D render: Amir Iranidoost Haghighi
Graphic: Zahra Jafari
Materials: Metal, glass, MDF, concrete
Budget: 12.000 USD
Client: Koorosh Kamali, Mohsen Khabaz
Photos: Parham Taghioff , Mahsa Korouni
Located in Shiraz, Iran, 180 sqm. the limited office space of Honarshahre Aftab Cineplex Office was the challenge for our team to make the office management space a place to be experienced. The project is seeking to create a space to increase the interaction between the clients and office staff and also between the staff working. Creating intimate and dynamic environment leads to the point that staff feels they belong to the place and create a more efficient environment.
In order to achieve the above-mentioned goals these items are considered:
1) Fading the boundary between inside and outside (office space and complex lobby) in order to have more connection with the complex management: Continuing movement of the outside form to inside and consistency of roof, ceiling and wall materials and colors.
2) Creating transparency in the space to achieve more interaction between office staff: Eliminating all visual obstacles between the interior spaces, converting solid walls to transparent walls and where it is feasible, windows are eliminated to create a stronger visual connection and create an environment for communications
3) Make the space dynamic by furniture to emphasize the intimacy of the space: Creating the transparent walls and surfaces lead to a more consistent space and make all the space dedicated to office staff. Then we tried to use the furniture as the objects to make a dynamic circulation and a whimsy space. The desks designed not to only give the staff privacy but also organizes the space. The staff can sit on the chair or the sofa, lie on the sofa, walk through the space and make conversation with other staff without knocking the doors.
4) Consistency of the office space with other complex spaces: Creating easy access for the artists from the office space to the stage. This emphasize on the entrance form of the saloon leads to having a form highlighted with elements such as entrance, furniture… to give the space a united soul.
Name: Honarshahre Aftab Cineplex Office Location: Persian Gulf complex, Shiraz, Iran Architecture firm: Ashari Architects Architect: Amirhossein Ashari Design team: Zahra Jafari Date: 2018 Built area: 108 sqm Type: Office Metal Structure: Paravannema group Executive manager: Saeed Jamali, Hadi Sharzeh Executive team: Ehsan Shabani Wood Work: Moein Nekooyi Research: Elnaz Amini Khanimani 3D render: Amir Iranidoost Haghighi...
- Year 2018
- Work started in 2018
- Work finished in 2018
- Client Koorosh Kamali, Mohsen Khabaz
- Status Completed works
- Type Office Buildings / Business Centers / Corporate Headquarters / Offices/studios / Research Centres/Labs / Multi-purpose Cultural Centres / Theatres / Museums / Concert Halls / Libraries / Associations/Foundations / Cinemas / Archaeological Areas / Shopping Malls / Bars/Cafés / Pubs/Wineries / Restaurants / Interior Design / Custom Furniture / Lighting Design / Graphic Design / Advertising / Photography / Web Design / Art Galleries / Yacht and vehicle design / Book shops / Media Libraries / Recovery/Restoration of Historic Buildings / Restoration of Works of Art / Restoration of façades / Structural Consolidation / Music schools/Music academies / Dance academies / Recovery of industrial buildings / Furniture design / Product design / self-production design / Refurbishment of apartments / Building Recovery and Renewal