The neo-baroque Palace Livingston compound was built in 1880 and has an intriguing history, going through many phases over the years, from private ”Palais” to girls school. The city of Frankfurt bought the building and renovated it in 1978, transforming it into a modern venue that was, early in 2011, chosen to host the renovated headquarters of the Frankfurt Press Club. Gaga and design, colorful and versatile style found an immediate language and dialogue with the historical compound and was...
- Year 2012
- Client Frankfurt Aufbau AG
- Status Completed works
- Type Bars/Cafés / Restaurants / Interior Design / Recovery/Restoration of Historic Buildings