ATIproject practice (Architecture Technology Integrated Project) was born in 2006 from the encounter of Branko Zrnić and Luca Serri and employs an international team of architects and engineers.
Over the years ATIproject obtained high energy certifications (LEED Gold, CasaClima class A, LEEGA) and major awards.
The design is strongly influenced by the desire of merging architectural design and consumption strategies optimization.
The meticulous design control at every stage allows this architectural and engineering practice to design and implement high-quality and highly efficient buildings in terms of energy management, ensuring very low energy consumption together with a high environmental and formal quality.
ATIproject has always recognized to its customers a leading role in their workflow, providing them with access to the latest manufacturing and systems technologies available on the market. The practice considers renewable energy sources a priority, constructing environmentally friendly buildings.
The studio works for major public clients as well as important private clients, using professional experts and highly skilled technicians sensible to environmental issues.
"We know the value of our future and we challenge the sustainability of our present."
- Address Via G.B. Picotti 12-14, 12, 56124 Pisa | Italy
- Tel 050 578460
- Fax 050 3869084
"A modern building may be designed only by following the concepts of sustainable development and integrated design" ATIproject practice (Architecture Technology Integrated Project) was born in 2006 from the encounter of Branko Zrnić and Luca Serri and employs an international team of architects and engineers. Over the years ATIproject obtained high energy certifications (LEED Gold, CasaClima class A, LEEGA) and major awards. The design is strongly influenced by the desire of merging...
- Architectural Design
- Architectural restoration, conservation
- Temporary architecture, installations
- STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS
- Structural analysis of civil buildings
- Structural analysis of industrial buildings
- Structural tests, inspections
- HVAC SYSTEMS
- Electrical system design
- Water / Heating system design
- Energy, networks and telecommunications
- SPECIAL PROJECTS
- Fire prevention, fire protection
- Bioclimatic design, energy saving
- Acoustics, noise control
- Mechanical Design
- URBAN PLANNING AND ENVIRONMENT
- Urban design
- Landscape Architecture
- Spatial planning and environmental protection
- Environmental Impact Assessments
- WORKS AND WORKSITE MANAGEMENT
- Works management
- Construction site safety management
- LAND SURVEYING, REGISTRY AND TOPOGRAPHY
- Site and building surveying
- QUANTITY SURVEYING AND ACCOUNTING
- Bill of quantities, accounting
- Surveys and technical advice
- Project Management
- Quality control
- Furniture and Interior Design
- Interior lighting
- Industrial Design
- CAD, GRAPHICS
- CAD and 3d modelling
- Graphics, computer art
- Architectural Modelling
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM DESIGN
- PHOTOVOLTAIC SYSTEMS
- Photovoltaic systems design